The European Social Marketing Association, City of Antwerp, Kunstmaan and Fuse Events are pleased to invite you to the 4th European Social Marketing Conference (ESMC). The call for abstracts is now live. The event will take place in Antwerp, Belgium on 6 – 7 September 2018. Social marketing workshops will take place on 5th of September.
The overall conference theme is “Social Marketing: Providing solutions to empowering citizen engagement, sustainability and well-being.”
The ESMC 2018 organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear social marketing perspective focused on any of the following themes:
- New theories and methods being used in social marketing
- Upstream social marketing, policy and stakeholder engagement
- Health and well-being
- Environment and sustainability
- Social Impact investing
- Scaling up and sustaining projects
- Contribution of the arts to social marketing delivery
- Promoting the application of social marketing
- The implementation challenge, solving problems and overcoming barriers
- Outcome focused planning, delivery and evaluation of action
- Migration, integration and community cohesion
We encourage submissions from academics, researchers, practitioners, NGOs, private and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen-centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery.